Strategic thinking and planning is one of the most important administrative tools that companies focus on to achieve greater success. In a volatile competitive environment such as the one, we live in today, the importance of having a clear vision for the organization, and a detailed plan to achieve this vision increases. Through this workshop, we will learn about the most prominent concepts and tools that help leaders and teams in organizations to study the surrounding environments in their organizations and how to reach a clear vision leading the work in them, and how this vision can be translated into practical plans that can be measured and implemented.
- Understand the general context of strategic management, basic concepts, and the difference between them.
- Learn about the processes, steps, and tools of thinking and strategic planning.
- Knowing how to prepare strategic plans efficiently.
- Determine the main objectives, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and challenges facing the facility.
- Understand the strategic initiatives and their context within the organization's strategic plan.
- Understand how to choose and design strategic initiatives.
- Learn the basic concepts about the balanced scorecard and its role in planning the organization's strategy.
- Chief Executives and CEO.
- Managers and supervisors of departments.
- Those involved in designing strategies and action plans.
- Workers in the implementation of strategic plans.
- Individuals wishing to work in these jobs.
- Define key concepts about strategy and the difference between them
- The goals and benefits of strategic planning
- Constraints of strategic planning
- Ways of success of the strategic plan
- Methods and stages of preparing the strategic plan
- Analysis of the external and internal environment of the organization
- Determine the strategic direction of the organization using the IE Matrix tool
- Linking the strategy to the financial organization's budget
- Linking the strategy to managing the performance of departments and employees
There are no reviews yet.