A structured and comprehensive method designed to organize, identify, and respond to risk factors in order to achieve project goals. ”It allows for an unexpected understanding and management of unexpected events before they occur, which reduces the potential of threats and increases the occurrence of opportunities.
- Contribute to making appropriate decisions
- Reducing the effects of potential threats
- Create a safe and comfortable environment for the project to work
- The ability to logically assess project success
- Rapid response to emergency events
- Project risk managers and executives.
- In addition to program managers, project managers
- Chairmen and managers of project management offices and senior management
- Individuals interested in project risk management