The main objective of governance:
Governance helps create an environment that expedites the implementation of the strategy and achieves the goals of the organization while establishing transparency and confidence in decision-making and clarifying roles and responsibilities.
- Understand the meaning of corporate governance in the organization, portfolios, programs, and projects.
- Knowing the importance of governance and its implementation.
- Governance overview
- Field of governance
- Governance functions
- Establishing a governance framework
- Organizational project management governance
- Portfolio Governance
- Project Governance
- Program Governance
- Chairmen and members of boards of directors or their representatives
- Project management offices managers
- Program managers
- Consulting managers and consultants
- Project Managers