Program management assists in managing multiple related projects in a coordinated way and realizing benefits that cannot occur if the projects are dealt with separately.
- Interaction between portfolio management, program, project management, and organization strategy
- Learn about the most important processes supporting program
- Understand the relationship of programs to the organization's strategic plan.
- project managers who lead the organization's large and complex initiatives
- Project Management Office Managers.
- Project operating managers who participate in leading and operating transformational projects and programs in their organizations
There are no reviews yet.