NBV Collecting inaccurate requirements is one of the first three reasons why projects fail, but only half of the institutions have the resources to do this job correctly, if you work with stakeholders to define requirements, shape project outputs and advance intended work outcomes, PMI Professional will project Business analysis highlights the development of business analysis skills and requirements collection.
- Comprehensive knowledge coverage of all business analysis topics
- Learn about the different ways to collect requirements.
- Learn the basics of administrative requirements.
- Practical planning.
- Learn how to analyze project requirements.
- Practice to follow and adjust requirements.
- Learn how to evaluate requirements
- Cover all the PBA exam topics that enable the student to pass the exam.
- Managers, business experts, developers, project managers, and business analysts
- Any person responsible for providing value through the project
There are no reviews yet.