The PMO Programme, Projects, and Portfolios P3O gives you an internationally accredited certificate, and its possession reflects your interest and familiarity with the basic principles, methodologies, and methods used within the P3O certification knowledge guide.
- Take informed senior management decisions on several factors, including strategy, setting priorities, risk management, and making use of available resources to achieve the goals set.
- Identify and achieve business results through programs.
- Successful delivery of project outputs, which in turn deliver the benefits to the business on time and costs.
- Provide applicable guidance that enables individuals and organizations to prepare and develop appropriate structures to support projects and businesses.
- Project, program, and portfolio managers
- Project Portfolio Management Office staff PMO
- Engineers, program and project managers and all employees involved in building and managing projects, programs and the organization's portfolios