Managing the project portfolio is one of the most important things that institutions, whether governmental or private, can invest in because they ensure choosing the right investment in projects, programs, and operational works and ensuring the added value that achieves the strategic goals of the institution.
- Learn about the project portfolio management methodology issued by the Project Management Institute, which is the best global practice in project portfolio management.
- Learn about the advantages and challenges of implementing the Strategic Planning Management System.
- The relationship between portfolio management processes and their content and the organization's strategic goals.
- How to configure the organization to implement the portfolio management system
- Managers, heads of the governor and managers in senior management positions
- PMO project portfolio management staff
- Program and project managers and all staff
- Participants in building and managing enterprise portfolio projects
There are no reviews yet.