What Is Leadership In Change Management?
Leadership development programs are an exceptional and unconventional opportunity to invest in developing leadership skills and share experiences. Boost your leadership skills in building alliances and influence, and learn to use force constructively. Study best practices for managing change and communicating to build a happy work environment. Learn about systemic factors in the work environment and your own behavior that can work against your plans. Most importantly, join a vibrant Gulf network of ambitious leaders and discover the keys to leadership
- Understand the fundamental aspects of change management
- Understand the critical role that managers play in being able to change
- Understand The practical and scientific application of proactive methods
- accelerate change and manage crises before they arise
- Evaluate the current change that affects the team and the practice of work in accordance with the
- required methodologies.
- This program targets the top administrative leaderships in public, semi-public and private establishments and organizations
- Who are representatives, agents, general managers, and executives