The Value Management Program helps organizations and individuals to manage their projects, programs, and services in a coordinated and effective manner. It also provides guidelines on the principles, processes, techniques, and major approaches to all business data.
- Increase value in line with program and project goals
and the requirements of key stakeholders.
- Optimizing benefits, reducing costs and fast delivery
without affecting the project's basic scope or quality of service.
- Offer more relevant results at a lower cost.
- Company managers
- Program managers
- Project managers
- Operations managers
- All other employees who have an interest or responsibility for value management within the organization
- For managers and high-ranking officials to support portfolio or program management or project management
There are no reviews yet.