An introduction program in digital transformation interested in managing transformation, innovation, and digital capabilities that are essential to all digital transformation initiatives. Cases from various industries will be studied, in addition, brainstorming workshops for digital transformation initiatives will be organized. Digital transformation is not an option; it is the future for all organizations.
- Understand the true concept of digital transformation with all relevant new emerging digital technologies and their impact on organizations in the digital age
- Learn the guidelines for a "THRIVE" approach to digital transformation.
- Preparing employees to accept the digital transformation and obtain digital transformation and mindset from the supreme leader of all
- Assessing internal capabilities and enhancing maturity to ensure the success of all digital transformation initiatives
Learn about the transformation roadmap and its ten detailed phases, including strategic planning and implementationExplore case studies for AI and Blockchain applications
- This program targets senior management leaders in public, semi-public and private organizations and organizations
- Representatives, agents, general managers, and executives.
There are no reviews yet.