Dealing with large projects can be tedious throughout the entire project life cycle. In this course, a comprehensive introduction to Microsoft Project 2019, you will learn the basic knowledge of defining and creating a project, resources, and duties, as well as tracking and reporting. In addition to analyzing data using a number of statistical and analytical functions in Excel to extract reports and design interactive screens using Power BI.
- Learn about the features and features of programs.
- Design project progress reports for stakeholders.
- Create an interactive dashboard.
- Coordinate, change, and amend the plans.
- practical application.
- Project managers and employees
- staff of all departments of the institution
- Trainees, professionals, and individuals eager to learn digital skills