What is Leadership in Change Management?
It is the process, tools, and techniques for planning a change to achieve the desired outcome of work. It includes organizational tools that can be used to help individuals make successful personal transitions leading to the adoption and perception of change.
- Understand the fundamental aspects of change management
- Understand the critical role that managers play in being able to change
- Understand The practical and scientific application of proactive methods
- accelerate change and manage crises before they arise
- Evaluate the current change that affects the team and the practice of work in accordance with the required methodologies.
- This program targets the top administrative leaderships in public, semi-public and private establishments and organizations
- Who are representatives, agents, general managers, and executives
There are no reviews yet.