Participants’ skills in managing supplier performance and developing a strategic approach to procurement will be developed by enabling the identification of performance gaps and implementing action agreements with suppliers.
The training course is designed to develop the key competencies necessary to efficiently manage and grow the suppliers’ performance and optimize the relationship with buyers and other procurement stakeholders. Moreover, participants will benefit from a powerful learning experience mixing practical information delivery with well-designed practical activities and study cases, constantly stimulating the interaction between participants and knowledge sharing. As a key differentiator, the course provided by The KPI Institute focuses on a practice-related side of suppliers’ management, using a comprehensive KPIs development and monitoring framework, backed up by a ready-to-use performance toolkit.
- Develop and implement a supplier selection process
- Use different supplier segmentation models
- Identify risks and develop response strategies
- Select relevant KPIs to monitor and improve your supply chain performance
- Implement a rigorous supplier relationship strategy
- Employees in the areas of procurement and strategic sources
- Employees in middle management
There are no reviews yet.