The Scrum methodology is a framework that organizations use to increase business agility. Which is related to the ability of organizations to face instability situations and address problems in their products, services, and markets. The Scrum Manager is the mediator and responsible for developing programs using agile technologies to achieve goals. The tasks of ScrumMaster are not the same as those of a traditional leader or any project manager! It is the mediator between the team and all external influencing factors. The Scrum Master is the main person responsible for directing the project in the right direction and helping the Scrum team accomplish their tasks accurately.
- Acquire skills and principles of scrum
- The continuing development of professional life
- Overcome the challenges and obstacles facing the implementation of the Agile methodology
- Improving job performance and product quality performance in the area of scrum
- Linking Scrum's methodology to agile methods such as XP, DevOps, Lean, and Kanban
- Create a flexible work environment and enhance team spirit
- Gain insights on training and collaboration between clients, suppliers, contracts, risk management and organizational change
- Interested in Agile methodology
- Developers and product owners
- Scrum Team members
- Software engineers and product managers
- Project managers, team leaders and business analysts
- Anyone who wants to improve the job performance in the field of scrum
There are no reviews yet.