Scrum Developer® (CSD®) is designed for programmers who create programs in the Scrum environment. The aim of the program is to teach students to the most important tools and techniques needed to build good programs in the iterative and incremental method Scrum needs. These ideas are central to the field of software development.
- CSD Learning's goals cover basic skills in coding, testing, rebuilding, and continuous integration
- In addition to discussing the relevant topics necessary to develop a successful team program in the style of Scrum
- Improve project performance by reducing overall risks
- Achieve great benefits for the organization as 97% of organizations follow the Sacrament methodology
- IT professionals and software developers
- Business analysts
- Quality assurance officials