This course offers insights and best practices for improving performance in different scenarios, from data analysis and reporting, decision making, and initiative management, to building a performance culture.
The course provides a strong foundation towards managing performance in different scenarios, by presenting relevant tools, processes, and techniques meant at closing the performance gap. This training course presents 6 pillars that need to be applied to ensure performance improvement, starting from data analysis and reporting, continuing with decision making and initiative management and ending with learning and building a performance culture. These six pillars are then applied in 12 scenarios, starting from different levels across the company, to diverse capabilities and different stakeholders.
- Understand the Performance Management System architecture
- Rigorously conduct the data analysis process
- Get insights on best practices in reporting KPIs
- Practice performance review meetings
- Performance Management System
- Discover how to build a performance culture
- Interested in performance management
- Data analysts
- Employees in middle management
- Performance measurement experts
There are no reviews yet.