This course trains participants in how to set and work with OKRs and offers them the opportunity to get certified on the ability to deploy and use OKRs in accordance with The KPI Institute’s standards, developed through extensive research and practical knowledge in the field of Performance Management and Objective Setting.
The program works to support rapid decision making by enhancing continuous communication and accessing an innovative educational experience based on a 3-stage educational process, expanding the network of work by joining the OKRs accredited community and supporting the use of OKRs within organizations in addition to obtaining an accredited certificate.
- Differentiate between objectives, Key Results, and Initiatives
- Recognize different types of OKRs
- Acknowledge the benefits of stretched goals
- Understand OKR setting in different contexts
- Apply best practice techniques to align OKRs across the organization
- Comprehend the review and decision-making process
- executive managers
- Interested in measuring performance
- Performance measurement experts