This program is meant to improve the practical skills in working with KPIs and developing instruments like scorecards and dashboards. Participants will acquire a sound framework to measure KPIs, starting from the moment they are selected, until results are collected in performance reports.
KPI selection and data gathering are considered by professionals all around the world to be the most challenging aspects of working with KPIs. A way to address these challenges is to build a sound framework to measure KPIs, starting from the moment they are selected, until results are collected to be centralized in performance reports. This training course presents a rigorous KPI Measurement Framework that embeds 10 years of research in the field of key performance indicators and relies on best practices identified in the real business environment.
- Differentiate between objectives, KPIs and initiatives
- Understand KPI selection in different contexts
- Apply best practice techniques to KPI selection
- Document KPIs in a standardized template
- Learn when and how to use benchmarking in target setting
- Optimize the KPI activation and data gathering process
- executive managers
- Interested in measuring performance
- Performance measurement experts