This course provides an interactive practice-based learning environment, focusing on best practices for developing and maintaining an innovation-oriented organizational culture within organizations.
Innovation Performance offers the opportunity to enhance an organization’s performance through creativity, idea management, and a complex innovation framework. Innovation management represents the creation of processes that aim at generating and exploiting new development opportunities. It outlines innovative ideas from two different perspectives: qualitative and quantitative, with emphasis on their efficiency and effectiveness levels, once they have been implemented.
- Understand the fundamentals of innovation performance measurement
- Associate innovation objectives with the organizational strategy
- Learn how to design an organizational innovation framework
- Select the relevant KPIs and establish a monitoring process of your innovation performance
- Integrate innovation to other existing organizational systems
- Interested in innovation
- Data analysts
- Performance measurement experts