Attendees will gain exposure to best practices and key concepts and will learn how to establish and use criteria for performance evaluations, from implementation to improvement and maintenance of the company’s employee performance management system
This course will clarify key, specific, detailed concepts and will provide practical tools and techniques for implementing, improving or maintaining the company’s employee performance management system. Attendees will gain exposure to best practices in the field of performance management and will learn how to establish and use criteria for evaluating performance.
- Understand the fundamentals of the performance management framework
- Learn how to track the employee performance during each phase of the performance management cycle
- Apply key tools to measure employees’ results in a fair and objective manner
- Learn how to conduct efficient performance appraisals
- Gain knowledge of developing a Performance Management System business case.
- People interested in managing employee performance
- Data analysts
- Employees in middle management
- Human resource experts