Attendants will understand through practical learning how to effectively collect, analyze and interpret data by enabling managers/ analysts to draw insights from both quantitative and qualitative data, based on historical statistics and trend analysis.
The Data Analysis Professional is the first level of our Data Analysis Program. It is a hands-on training course aimed at equipping you with the necessary concepts and tools needed to perform basic statistical and analytical reporting activities, in order to generate value out of the existing data. The course provides you with the knowledge required for understanding distinct methods used in analyzing data, statistical interpretation of quantitative and qualitative data, and becoming proficient in using key Microsoft Excel features, by building frequency and conditional tables, creating different types of charts, finding correlations and relationships between variables, hypothesis testing and statistical modeling.
- Developing a hands-on, practical overview of data analysis and connected topics
- Integrating statistical concepts and analytical tools that are widely used in corporate analytics environments
- Analyzing examples of practical applications for statistical methods, used in solving real-life business issues
- Interested in data analysis
- Employees in middle management
- Data analysts