The course focuses on delivering all the information needed to fully comprehend the value of the Balanced Scorecard, as well as on developing the necessary skills for a successful implementation.
The program provides you with relevant knowledge on how to develop and implement a balanced scorecard system. It provides a comprehensive overview of the many benefits that any institution can derive from applying the Balanced Scorecard system as well as developing the necessary skills that help in achieving success and achieving goals.
- Comprehend the fundamentals of a Performance Management System
- Transpose the organizational strategy into a Balanced Scorecard Management System
- Learn how to integrate the components of a Balanced Scorecard Architecture
- Differentiate between objectives, KPIs, and initiatives
- interested in measuring performance
- Data analysts
- Scorecard experts and business owners