The course will help improve the business planning process and long-term organizational performance, through the use of strategic planning tools that will ultimately lead to smarter and quicker strategic decisions.
The program introduces an algorithm on how to define mission and vision into SMART's strategic and operational goals with a focus on creating internally consistent strategies and alignment to achieve optimum performance. The program focuses on how departments set their own strategies and work plans that are ready for implementation and support the company's overall strategy.
- Build up a strategic mind-frame
- Understand key strategic planning concepts
- Use strategy planning tools, in individual and team exercises
- Business owners and executives
- Employee in middle management
- Consultants and academics