Design Strategy and Performance Indicators
Design strategy and performance indicators
A work methodology that contributes to explain the vision, goals, and strategic plans at the level of the organization, and transforming them into action plans that can be measured at the level of departments by defining strategic goals for all levels, and linking them to the budget and performance indicators and the optimal use of the information system for continuous improvement and development.
What distinguishes us
Book your consultation
Book your consultation now and get a free initial evaluation
for one week
Evaluate your organization
An online survey that helps you obtain an initial assessment of the maturity level of project management offices
Benefits of designing strategy and performance indicators service
Our previous consultation sessions
An information technology company that is developing a platform within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's vision initiatives in the National Transformation Program that affect changing work procedures, and faces high resistance to change from platform users.
After assessing the problem with the company, Empower's consulting team worked to design the most appropriate solution to overcome challenges and facilitate the adoption of the platform by designing a communication strategy that includes the following:
- Identify the stakeholders, define and classify the parties related to the platform.
- Designing the participation matrix, to define the current and desirable state of affairs for all stakeholders.
- Gather and classify the current challenges of all stakeholders.
- Link challenges with impact and interest of stakeholders.
- Classification of challenges according to importance.
- Determine the value provided by the platform to the user.
- SWAT analysis
- Business panel design
- Alignment and linking challenges with value proposition
- Development of communication messages
- Detailed communication activities and timing of their implementation
- Design cards to describe all activities according to the stages of communication
- Defining performance indicators for all activities.
A technical semi-government entity has launched one of the large technical solutions in the Kingdom, targeting a large group of different government agencies, and has developed a strategy for change, reducing resistance and facilitating the adoption of the digital platform.
After assessing the problem at the semi-government entity, Empower's consulting team worked to create and measure the performance of a detailed plan to implement the change strategy:
- Design work procedures and implementation plan to communicate with the target authorities.
- Knowledge transfer through holding workshops for the target parties through the installation and launch of the platform, training and practical application.
- Designing a user guide and developing materials to facilitate knowledge transfer and reduce resistance, to be distributed to users of the platform upon completion of the entity's training.
- Operating and managing operations rooms, designing an action plan to follow up on the implementation progress of the target parties and solving problems through periodic meetings and reports.
A government center that has recently issued a founding order and faces challenges in drawing up a strategy and map for implementing the required tasks and measuring performance indicators.
After assessing the current situation at the center, the Empower consulting team worked to appoint a consultant to assess the current situation, develop a strategy in four stages, and provide the necessary support and guidance to the work team:
- Make an analysis by making a benchmark for similar international experiences. The market was also analyzed by making questionnaires for the relevant stakeholders.
- Strategy design where the vision, mission, pillars, strategic objectives, initiatives, performance indicators, and projects have been identified and developed.
- Development of the operating model. This included developing the organizational structure, governance model and financial analysis.
- Developing the strategy implementation plan.